Photo booths are a fun idea for weddings, graduations, birthday parties or any special event. It's a great way to entertain your guests and it doesn't have to cost a lot of money to create one yourself. All you need to do is set up an area that will serve as a backdrop and provide a few props to allow people to "dress up" if they want to.
We have a variety of different personalized photo booth backdrops available to order on line at Creative Bag Wedding. Every design option comes in a variety of different colours. The backdrops are very durable and measure 4' wide by 10' long.
Here's some tips on how to create your own photo booth:
1. Find an area that is suitable for a photo shoot. You want to have enough space for group shots and so that people can hang out and watch the fun.
2. Set up up a small table or group of large baskets/container to organize "props" that guests can use if they want to "dress up" a bit. This is a perfect way to tie in a theme if you have one.
3. Large empty picture frames and chalkboards also make excellent props. Remember to leave a container of chalk and a chalkboard eraser so that guests can write their own messages on the chalkboards.
3. Don't want to hire a professional photographer for the photo booth? Ask a family member or friend that is handy with a camera if they would be interested in helping you out by taking photos for an hour or so. Or invite guests to take their own pictures using disposable cameras that are left on each table.
4. Most guests will have cell phones with a camera and I guarantee that the photo booth area will be a busy area. You may want to leave a sign near the photo booth asking your guests to email you their pictures. You can load the photos onto a photo sharing website and share them with everyone after the event.
Shop online at Creative Bag Wedding and receive 10% off your order by using promo code CBW10 when you check out!